Kuwait Petroleum Europe B.V.
Kuwait Petroleum Europe B.V. (KPE) is the international marketing arm of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, a top ten energy conglomerate. Its business encompasses the marketing and sales, research, refining and manufacturing of petroleum products, predominantly in Europe and the Far East. To be concrete, the businesses are:
- Being the service stations: With an extensive network of more than 4,000 high quality service stations, Q8 has a retail presence across six European countries.
- Selling fuel directly: Q8’s Direct Division is responsible for the marketing and sales of bulk fuels, bitumen, LPG and other petroleum products.
- Supplying jet fuel to many of the world's major international airports and serves a growing network of regional airports.
- Providing international diesel service for international road transport companies. This dedicated service has a network of more than 600 sites and is one of Europe’s leading fuel card suppliers.
- Developing, manufacturing and marketing the highest quality lubricants, satisfying the needs of customers in a wide range of market sectors.
- Operating refineries: Europoort in the Netherlands and Milazzo in Sicily.
- Doing research and developing technology regarding oil and petroleum.
To learn more, please access website: www.q8.com